THE PURPOSE OF QUALITY IS TO MAKE MORE MONEY!!!
Quality means two things:
- Improving the satisfaction of the customer (Customer Satisfaction - CS)
- Reducing the cost of production
The result of lower costs and happy customers is MORE PROFIT.
ISO 9000 Series of Standards
ISO 9001 is one of a series of quality management system standards suitable for any organization looking to improve the way it is operated and managed, regardless of company size or industry. ISO 9001 is, by far, the world’s most established quality framework, currently being used by over ¾ million organizations in 161 countries.
ISO 9000 sets the standard not only for quality management systems, but management systems in general. It helps all kinds of organizations to succeed through improved customer satisfaction, staff motivation and continual improvement.
- ISO 9000 – Fundamentals and Vocabulary:
- this introduces the user to the concepts behind the management systems and specifies the terminology used.
- ISO 9001 – Requirements:
- this sets out the criteria you will need to meet if you wish to operate in accordance with the standard and gain certification.
- ISO 9004 – Guidelines for performance improvement:
- based upon the eight quality management principles, these are designed to be used by senior management as a framework to guide their organizations towards improved performance by considering the needs of all interested parties, not just customers.
ISOmatrix delivers with a well defined set of Steps to Implementation, Maintenance Audits & Training
. We help client companies look at potential training fund sources like the California ETP
and set up a smoothDevelopment Plan