ISOmatrix is actively working to help companies in the electric vehicle automotive industry to achieve TS 16949 certification and to pass Toyota In-Line Production System audits.
TS 16949 compliance is absolutely mandatory to supply GM, Ford, and Chrysler.
The Electric Vehicle and Plug in Hybrid markets are poised to expand quickly and globally and ISOmatrix is THE modern solution to the deployment of automotive standards requirements.
As the auto industry moves into the electric vehicle age with various energy storage systems (i.e. batteries, hydrogen, etc), the alternative energy component suppliers that will serve the larger auto industry, including the Big-3 auto makers, Toyota, and Nissan, will need to be certified or compliant to:
- ISO/TS 16949 - Automotive
- Toyota In Line Production System - including Visual Management Systems requirements
ISOmatrix has deep systems expertise in TS 16949, and in the Toyota In-Line Production System:
- Development – from the ground up, as an upgrade to QS9000
- Implementing – from training to full deployment
- Maintaining - from auditing to prepping Management Review and